Welcome to Nathan Bibb dot com. Here I host a number of my personal projects,
some of the music I have recorded, my public journal, and any number of other
items that come to mind that I want to publish to the world. Back in the old
days they called this kind of thing a "Home Page." Sounds kind of quaint these
Who is Nathan Bibb?
That's me. My full name is David Nathan Bibb - I was born in Orlando, FL in the
1970s. I have a number of varied interests:
- Music: I have played and written music since I was 16 or so. Many of my
recordings are hosted on this site.
- Technology: I have been interested in computers and tech since my first
TRS-80 back in the early 80s. I currently work in the software industry. I
have been growing more interested in open source software since about 2004
when I upgraded my Mac to OS X and learned the *nix command line. I am
now a solid Linux user.
- History: I was a history major in school, and I still read history
books when I have a chance. I am interested in the larger picture of world
history and the inter-connections of civilizations.
- Games: I have played a variety of games (computer, board, card,
role-playing, etc.) for as long as I can remember, and I still try to play
games whenever I get a chance.
There are other things that grab my attention at various times, check my
Journal for my latest musings if you're interested.
I am available via the following public networks:
- Facebook: If you are planning to contact me on Facebook, I should know
you already or you should send me a message explaining why you are
"friending" me. I will not respond to people I don't know who don't send a
- Google+: You can follow me on G+. No one is stopping you. No promises
on quality or frequency of content.
- Flickr: You can see my family pictures if you want. My family is pretty
adorable. No creeping or stalking, please.
- LinkedIn: If you absolutely, positively, have to stay professional. If
you have some type of stellar job you would like to offer me, you can go
- Email: Man, you are old fashioned. You can send me old school email at
contact < at > nathanbibb < dot > com.